Motivember is always a challenge for me. That’s kind of the point. But this year it might be a bit difficult. For one thing, these first couple of days we had a friend visiting, so of course we’ve been spending our time with him rather than working on Motivember. Which hasn’t got me off to the best start, but I expected it.
Another reason it’s going to be a challenge is because this coming Wednesday (the 6th) I’m having a medical procedure. Last year I had the same medical procedure, and though normal recovery requires only 2-3 days, it took me about three weeks to be well enough to go back to work. Hopefully it’ll be smoother this time around, but there’s still a risk that it’ll affect my ability to do Motivember.
I’m still going to try. If nothing else I think having goals create a good structure and motivation.
Yesterday I achieved…
– Complete NaBloPoMo – 2/2(/30) days achieved
Here’s yesterday’s post.
– Daily workout – 2/2(/30) days achieved
Met my step goal, and the first step stretch goal.
– Minimise spending – 2/2(/30) days achieved
Yesterday I did not achieve…
– Complete NaNoWriMo – 1/1(/30) days achieved, 0/50 000 words.
– Daily video – 1/2(/30) days achieved
– Daily reading – 0/1(/30) days achieved
– Improve sleep schedule – 0/1(/30) days achieved
– Get organised – 1/2(/30) days achieved
– Earn money – 1/2(/30) days achieved
– Daily colouring – 1/2(/30) days achieved
– Daily meditation – 1/2(/30) days achieved