Today I am not writing a proper post. But I still have to write something, because I have to post something every day… Bit of a dilemma, yes. But I came up with a solution! Without further ado, here are five reasons I’m not writing a proper post today.
- I procrastinated. I have no idea what I’ve been doing all day today… We got up later than planned, fed ourselves and the cats, played a game on S’s tablet, had a budget meeting, had lunch, watched a film… I’m not entirely certain how that took the entire day. We still haven’t done half of the housework we should have done. Whoops.
- It’s late. And I still have a million and one other things to do. NaNoWriMo needs doing. I’m still just a tad behind and I don’t want to get any further behind so I need to write and either catch up or at least stay on track! Plus I haven’t been outside yet today so we’ve got to go and take the bins out before we head to bed. At least that way we’ll get some fresh air.
- I’m tired. I have no energy lately. We keep oversleeping, but even so I’m exhausted all the time. I just want to get more sleep!
- I don’t know what to write. I have a few blog ideas but they would all require more effort than I am feeling up to providing right now. Maybe I’ll manage to actually get going on sorting a post early in the day one day so that you’ll actually get posts to read that are a bit more interesting than this! I really should plan ahead better…
- Because I said so. And that’s really the biggest reason, right? Right.
I’ll do better tomorrow. I